Call us directly for bookings of more than 6 people from the same household
Why Our Pub is Great
Join us at the Acorn in Nuneaton for a friendly drink or two after work, a delicious honest meal when you don’t fancy cooking, a birthday celebration or our pub quiz. There’s something on offer for everyone at the Acorn, famous for our friendly, community atmosphere you’re sure to feel right at home in our traditional thatched roof pub. Offering up the perfect pint of cask ale and a delicious selection of wine, spirits and soft drinks, you won’t be disappointed.
Quality traditional pub food is at the forefront of our menu, there’s no nonsense here just great pub food served with delicious real ale. You can find a great selection of your favourites on our menu and so many more pub picks. We have space to eat outside and inside so you can make the most of the good weather when it arrives. We recommend coming down for our weekly pub quiz, it’s a great laugh for everyone!
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the Acorn pub in Nuneaton.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Acorn, Horeston Grange, Nuneaton, CV11 6GU